KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2012
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Mumbai, invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships from students who have passed Std. X or Std XII and have secured admission this year in Government or recognized polytechnics for Diploma courses. Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
More than 75,000 beneficiaries through grants, scholarships, and loan in FY 2009-10 alone Rs. 424.2 million (USD 8.48 million) in grants, scholarships, and loans.
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust Scholarships 2012
K.C. Mahindra Scholarships of Rs.5000/- per year for a maximum period of 3 academic years will be awarded to selected students, to enable them to pursue diploma courses, for which they have secured admissions.
Students can apply at the address given below for an Application Form. Along with the application, students should send a self-addressed envelope. Our Official Application Form will be sent to those students who have qualifications as stated above. The application form duly filled in by the applicants along with the necessary enclosures must reach the centre given below, where the applicant would like to appear for the interview, if selected.
Eligibility for K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2012
1. Candidates needs to have passed Std.X or Std.XII from any recognized board of secondary / Higher Secondary in India
2. Candidates must have secured admission in government or recognized polytechnics for diploma courses.
Selection procedure for K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2012:
Candidates are required to appear for an interview at a center chosen by him/her at the time of application. The interview dates are intimated to the selected applicants well in advance. The cost of travel, to a certain extent, is also paid to them by the organization.
How to Apply for K.C. Mahindra Scholarships 2012:
Advertisements are usually published in the month of May / June every year. Students wishing to apply for the scholarships may obtain the application form by sending in a self-addressed envelope with Rs.6/- stamps affixed on it to any of the Mahindra offices in Chennai, Kochi or Hyderabad before the stipulated date.
The official application form is then mailed to the student, which should be duly filled in and returned along with the necessary enclosures to the office.
So far, we have reached more than 75,000 beneficiaries through grants, scholarships, and loans.
In FY 2009-10 alone:
1. 4,772 Mahindra All India Talent Scholars pursued vocational diploma courses at Government polytechnic colleges
2. 3,467 top scoring students received Mahindra Search for Talent scholarships
3. 914 deserving students pursued graduate studies overseas with the K.C. Mahindra Scholarship for Post Graduate Studies Abroad
4. 1,720 disadvantaged youth graduated from Mahindra Pride Schools with employable skills and good jobs
5. 17,000 underprivileged girl children went to school with Project Nanhi Kali
The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust is a registered public Charitable Trust under the Bombay Trusts Act, 1950, and the Mahindra Group is the main donor to its investment portfolio.
The interview date and venue will be intimated to the selected applicants well in advance. The cost of travel, to a certain extent will be paid to them.
Official Website :
Head, Group Corporate Communications
G. M. Bhosale Marg,
Mumbai 400 018
Phone : +91 22 24901441