Narotam Sekhsaria LOAN Scholarship Programme NSF 2012
Under its Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme, the Foundation awards interest free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The amount of scholarship, up to a maximum of Rs. Ten Lacs, is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation. Scholarships are offered for postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India and abroad, in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management.
Scholarship deadline is before 18th March 2011 and 2012 scholarship is coming soon .
Selected students will have the benefit of the Foundations mentoring program, where they will be guided and advised by mentors from the academia, industry and the professions.
Eligibility for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2012
1. Indian nationals, residing in India
2. Students below 30 years of age as on 31st Jan 2011
3. Graduates of a recognized Indian university with a consistently good academic record (Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
4. Students planning to pursue post graduate studies at prestigious institutes from the Fall 2009 semester (Students awaiting admission are also eligible, but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission)
Click here to download the application form
How to apply for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2012
1. An application fee of Rs 300/- by cash/DD/MO drawn in favour of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, should accompany the duly filled forms. ( No cheques will be accepted)
All applications will be screened for short listing. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a personal interview at Mumbai during June 2011. The interview is mandatory and is the basis for final selection.
Documents to be furnished at the time of application Attested copies of
1. All mark sheets and degree certificates
2. GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS / GATE / CAT scorecards, as applicable
3. Award letters of scholarships / awards received
4. Your application to the university and/or offer letter(s) confirming your admission
5. First 4 pages of your passport Selection Process for the Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2012 Official Website and Contacts
Official Website : http://www.nsscholarship.net/nsf-scholarship-program.asp
NAROTAM SEKHSARIA FOUNDATION
102, Maker Chambers III,
Mumbai 400 021.
Tel: 2282 4589 / 2282 8502 / 2282 4705
Fax: 2282 9534